What we are doing differently and how we are moving forward from here.
What To Expect
- We will be sending out prescreening emails asking that you self assess for Covid-19 symptoms. We will phone the day before the appointment to follow up the pre-screening Covid-19 questionnaire.
- We will also be assessing ourselves daily for any symptoms related to Covid-19.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization routines in the clinic and treatment rooms.
- You will not be charged for cancelling appointments due to Covid-19 like symptoms or having contact with someone with Covid-19 like symptoms.
- Confirm you are in good health.
- Enter the clinic no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please either wash hands in the bathroom or use our sanitizer gel when you arrive.
- Come alone to your appointment if possible, if not please call first for further instruction.
- If you have a mask and would like to bring it, please do so. We will have them available at the clinic if you wish to purchase one for $1.50.
- You will be brought into the treatment room by your RMT. Here, you will be asked screening questions regarding Covid-19. Your RMT may choose to see you at another time if they have any concerns. Safety for all comes first!
You read and sign your consent to treatment. After your RMT washes her hands, treatment will begin.
- You may choose to wear a mask/goggles in your treatment. You may also request that your therapist do so as well. Please be honest about your feelings in this matter. All choices will be respected without judgement.
- We will book your follow up treatment while you are in your appointment, unfortunately we cannot have our usual casual conversations in the reception area. You may choose to call to schedule your next appointment.
- Don't worry if you're not ready yet. This is normal. We respect what you decide is best for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.